Table of Contents
Arts and Crafts Area
Located near the front of the building is the crafting area consisting of two tables. The sewing desk against the wall, and the cutting table in the centre.
Do not dump your junk on the cutting table.
|Status||Operational as of March 2019|
|Creation Date||VHS Epoch|
|Location||Centre table near the Hangout at the front, and side desk|
|Champion||See Compendium of Champions|
While the crafting area may not hold VHS's most dangerous tools, it is always important to not underestimate the dangers of small tools. There are many sharp blades and needles in this space that must be looked after, as well as hot glue guns, irons and noxious chemicals.
- Always cap your blades when not in use. This reduces damage to both humans and blades.
- Do not leave pins and needles on the floor. They have the potential to puncture footwear and then you need a tetanus shot.
- Unplug machines you are not using, especially hot irons
The biggest way to maintain a safe environment is to maintain a clean environment. Please clean up and put away anything you are not using in its proper home.
The crafting area has a mini library in the lockers beside the desk, containing machine manuals and patterns, as well as other helpful books and inspiration.
-Document library contents here-
If there is a major break, contact Liz on the Compendium of Champions
June 2022 - Operational
- All sewing machines and sergers have been repaired, tested, and are now fully operational.
March 2019 - Operational
- Kenmore sewing machine presserfoot broken
Move forward to the central work tables