Table of Contents
Labeling Supplies at VHS
The right side of the brown wooden desk downstairs contains labeling supplies
Brady IDPal Label Printer
Location: Front wood desk, top right drawer
- Printer works best when plugged into a 9V adapter
- Leave it plugged in as you print and it won't be streaky or full of gaps
Brother QL-570 Label Printer
Creating a Basic Label
- Determine which size labels are currently loaded, if not already known. Open the top cover and examine the roll. The dimensions should be printed on the left side.
- Ensure that the label spool is installed correctly. It should spool from the top with the label side down. Feed the spool through the front slot so that the start of the spool lines up with the opening. It should not stick out.
- Close the top cover. If loaded correctly the LED should be green. If it is red, try reloading the spool.
- Start P-Touch software.
- On welcome screen, select custom label.
- On the custom label screen, confirm that the dimensions match the label spool. If not, adjust them to the correct values.
- Add your text to the label and print.
Box of Label Strips
Box of Label Cards
tool/labelingsupplies.txt · Last modified: 2019/04/09 01:00 by 00739