HP Color LaserJet 3600n
|Status||Broken - electronics error, feel free to fix|
|If it Breaks||(Panic procedure, usually involving emailing list and “broken” sign)|
|Location||3D Printing area|
|Champion||See Compendium of Champions|
This printer is broken and hackable if you wish
Setup: Mac OS X
- Go to System Preferences → Printers
- Click the + sign to add a printer
- Select IP
- Enter the Address: 172.16.0.8 and select the Protocal 'HP Jetdirect - Socket'
- Use should populate with 'HP Color LaserJet 3600'
- Click 'Add'
Setup: Linux (KDE)
- Control Center → Printers
- Select 'Add'
- Select 'Network Printer'
- Select 'Other'
- Name Anything you want we suggest 'VHS_Lasjer_3600n'
- Make sure 'AppSockets/HP JetDirect'; is selected
- YOU MUST MAKE SURE Driver is set to 'Foomatic + hpijs'
- For path enter
- On the Printer Model Screen
- On the next screen make sure it knows the model is a 'LaserJet 3600'
- Leave the select defaults alone
- We recommend printing a test page
- Make sure to select 'Finish'
tool/hp_laserjet_3600n.txt · Last modified: 2019/04/23 21:17 by 00739