Table of Contents
RYOBI 13-Amp 7-1/4-inch Circular Saw
Circular saw for cutting wood and not metal
|Status||Working as of Febuary 2020|
|Usage Restrictions||Members Only|
|Owner||Gabriel de Vries|
|If it Breaks||Unplug machine, put a “broken” sign on machine, contact Gabriel.|
|Arrival Date||January 2020|
|Champion||See Compendium of Champions|
- Wear personal protective equipment, including safety glasses or goggles, faceshields, and hearing protection.
- Ensure all safety guards are in good working order before starting work.
- Ensure the saw’s blade is sharp. Sharp blades are safer and work better.
- Keep cords away from the cutting area.
- Know that circular saws are designed to be used by right-handed operators. If you are left-handed, the saw will require more care to use safely.
- Check to be sure the retracting lower blade guard returns to its starting position before laying down the saw.
- De-energize your saw before changing or adjusting its blade.
- Keep the saw clean.
- Maintain good footing when using the saw.
- Put your hand under the saw’s guard.
- Operate a vibrating saw.
- Force the saw when cutting.
- Hold or carry the saw with your finger on the trigger switch.
- Use the saw without first checking for materials, such as a nail or screw, that may cause an obstruction.
- 13 amp motor for cutting various types of lumber
- Bevel adjustment from 0° to 51.5° with positive stops at 45° and 51.5°
- Speed: 5000 r/minute (RPM)
- Depth of cut: 2 7/16 inches at 0°; 1 7/8 inches at 45° 1 11/16 inches at 51.5°
- Air diverter and dust exhaust keep the line of cut clear while directing particles away from the user
- On-board wrench storage for added convenience
- Spindle blade lock for easy, keyless, blade changes
- Includes: 7-1/4 -inch Blade and Blade Wrench
tool/7-1_4-inch_circular_saw.txt · Last modified: 2020/05/25 21:36 by gabedev