If you want to start new projects or hobbies (or make progress on existing ones!), create an artistic masterpiece, repair that thing around your home, or learn new skills, the resources and community available at the Vancouver Hack Space can really help you get there.
However, we are currently limiting public access due to the pandemic. Non-members can book a tour by replying to a thread on Talk (our quite active forum), and someone will get in touch to schedule a time slot. We are doing this so that we can monitor capacity of the space to prevent crowding.
So head on over to Tour Requests from Non-members on Talk, click the Sign Up button in the top-right corner, then you’ll be able to reply to the thread to request a tour. We understand this can be a bit of a daunting first step, but please bear with us as we follow the recommendations of health officials to protect our community (which hopefully will include you!).
We ask that you keep a few things in mind for your tour:
- Please wear a face covering or mask. If it blinds us with awesomeness, all the better.
- Wash your hands at the sink by the front door when you enter the space.
- If you have symptoms of illness, please reschedule your tour for another day when you’ve recovered.
- Tours are limited to members of a single household in order to keep the size of social bubbles introduced to the space in check.
- Once your tour has completed, you’re welcome to continue to enjoy the space and meet our community – but please be cognisant of social distancing as others may have differing levels of comfort than yourself.