Makers Making Change Vancouver Chapter
The Vancouver Chapter of Makers Making Change (MMC) is a group of makers who support the work of Makers Making Change by designing and building assistive devices. We are based out of the Vancouver Hack Space.
How to get involved:
- Visit the Vancouver chapter forum to learn about Chapter projects.
- Visit the MMC Website to see design challenges and assistive devices you can print on your home 3D printer.
- Contact us to donate filament (PLA 1.75mm) or 3D printers.
- Invite us to host a device build event at your school, makerspace, or workplace (note: currently on hold due to Covid)
- partner with us to provide devices to your patients or clients
- get help hosting your own build event
To get in touch, send us a message with “Makers Making Change” in the subject line.
Note: you do not need to be a VHS member to participate in the Vancouver MMC Chapter. Children under 18 are welcome at build events as long as they are supervised at all times by a parent or legal guardian.